March 1, 2018
Resiliency, Critical Infrastructure and Microgrids
- Steve Humes, Partner, Holland & Knight
- Sadzi Martha Oliva, Commissioner, Illinois Commerce Commission
- Joel Williams, Lead, Booz Allen Managed Threat Defense
- Andy Hesselbach, VP, Construction, System Modernization, Peoples Gas
- York Chan, Vice President, Facilities Advocate Health
- Jamie Statter, VP, Strategic Initiatives, USGBC - PEER
- Chris Wheat, Chief Sustainability Officer, City of Chicago
- Jason Borg, Deputy District Commander, USACE Chicago District
- Rick Welton, Senior Director, Distribution Planning, Operating & Reliability, Ameren IL
- Here's what an infrastructure plan needs to prepare us for the future
- By: Dakota Gangi - EDF
NEXT CAE STAKEHOLDER SERIES:
Smart Buildings and Grid Modernization - May 31, 2018
- For non-members, here is a link to a discount early registration. Only 10 spots available.
- Regular 5/1 Registration Link
- Energy Storage Conference 2018 in Boston 10% for AEG members and participants. CODE: SUPORGAC18
- For Microgrid Conference 2018 May 7 - 9th in Chicago, AEG members can receive 10% discount with AEGVIP
Please support our efforts by:
- Joining as an Advanced Energy Group member
- Joining the Advanced Energy Group on LinkedIN for announcements, recaps, etc.
- Following us on Vimeo (videos), Sound Cloud (podcasts) and Instagram.
Thank you! Chicago Advanced Energy