NEW YORK ADVANCED ENERGY BRINGS TOGETHER KEY STAKEHOLDERS COMMITTED TO DEVELOPING AND DELIVERING WIN/WIN SOLUTIONS.
Next NYAE Stakeholder Series: Smart Buildings; Modern Cities - End of June 2017
Critical Infrastructure & Microgrids - RESOURCES
- Ke Wei, Sr Policy Advisor for Energy, NYC Mayor's Office of Recovery and Resiliency
- Frank Martino, Vice President, Facilities Operations, Columbia University
- Jenna Agins, Energy/Sustainability Specialist, NYU Langone Medical Center
- Michael DeSocio, Sr. Manager Market Design, NYISO
- Jennifer Kearney, Executive Partner & Founder, Gotham 360
- Andre Wellington, Distributed Generation Ombudsman, Con Edison
- Paul Brager Jr., Cyber-Security Architect, Booz Allen Hamilton (From Chicago Advanced Energy)
- PSC Staff Report and Recommendations, issued Oct. 25, 2016, for the first phase of a new regulatory approach to valuing DER products and designing rates for DER providers.
CHP in NYC: A Viability Assessment - Columbia University (2007) - excerpts with highlighting provided by Guy Warner of Pareto Energy
Con Edison Modernizes Substation Serving NYC - Dec 2016 T&D World