Mid-Atlantic Power Summit by Infocast
October 24, 2017 3:05-4:00p
Panel Discussion: Future of DER Development in the PJM
- What can DERs do for this wholesale market?
- How does PJM plan on getting more of these resources into the market?
- Do rulings from Supreme Court on FERC Order 745 hold here as well?
- What is the impact of all of these localized resources?
- Will integration of customer focused DERs noticeably reduce system peaks and peak pricing?
- If so, what does that do to the development queue for traditional generation resources? How can DER providers, distribution and transmission work best together?
- How can we help the distribution system survive this dynamic change?
- Is PJM set up for such advanced technologies?
Moderator: H.G. Chissell, CEO, ADVANCED ENERGY GROUP, LLC
- Andrew Levitt, Sr. Market Strategist, PJM INTERCONNECTION
- Abraham Silverman, Vice President & Deputy General Counsel, Regulatory, NRG ENERGY
- Scott Vogt, Vice President of Energy Acquisition, COMED