DEVELOPING DISTRIBUTED ENERGY STRATEGIES FOR D.C.
Discussion Leaders include:
- Edward P. Yim, Esq, Associate Director, Department of Energy & Environment, D C
- Ethan Holmes, Power Delivery Regulatory Strategic Policy Lead, Pepco Holdings
- Matt Kozey, Manager, Regulatory Affairs District of Columbia, Pepco Holdings
- Michael Herbert, Energy Industry Analyst, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
- Jorge Camacho, Office of Infrastructure and System Planning, PSC D.C.
- John Tull, Senior Manager - Utilities, Amtrak
- Scott Pomeroy, Director of Sustainability Initiatives, DowntownDC BID
- Ernest Jolly, Energy Chief, Office of the General Manager, DC Water
- H.G. Chissell, Executive Director, Washington Advanced Energy Group - moderator
- Taite McDonald, Senior Policy Advisor, Holland & Knight - host sponsor
Space is limited. Request an invitation