Denver ADVANCED ENERGY BRINGS TOGETHER KEY STAKEHOLDERS COMMITTED TO DEVELOPING AND DELIVERING WIN/WIN SOLUTIONS.
Next DAE Stakeholder Series: October 2017
INTEGRATING STORAGE FOR COLORADO'S ENERGY FUTURE
- Jeff Ackermann, Chairman, Colorado Public Utility Commission
- Alice Jackson, VP, Strategic Revenue Initiatives, Xcel Energy
- Chris Hansen, State Representative, House District 6, State of Colorado
- Mike Hopkins, Chief Executive Officer, ICE Energy
- Seth Belzley, Partner, Holland & Knight
- List of Attendees
Hosted by the Denver Office of Holland & Knight, the Denver Advanced Energy Stakeholder Luncheon hosted regional thought leaders and key energy storage stakeholders to discuss the critical issues and opportunities moving energy storage forward in Colorado and the West.