CHICAGO ADVANCED ENERGY BRINGS TOGETHER KEY STAKEHOLDERS COMMITTED TO DEVELOPING AND DELIVERING WIN/WIN SOLUTIONS.
Next CAE Stakeholder Series: Smart Buildings, Smart Cities - June 2017
Critical Infrastructure & Microgrids PRESENTATIONS AND RESOURCES
Please note these resources are intended for CAE participants only. Ralph has specifically asked that his slide deck remained private to this group. Thank you.
- Steve Humes, Partner, Holland & Knight
- Joseph Svachula, Vice President of Smart Grid and Technology, ComEd
- Dan Doyle, Chairman, Grumman/Butkus Associates
- David Robbins, Administrator, City of Chicago Department of Aviation
- York Chan, Administrator of Facilities, Advocate Heath Care
- Sherina Maye Edwards, Commissioner, Illinois Commerce Commission
- Paul Brager Jr., Cyber-Security Architect, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Julian Spector, Staff Writer Microgrids, Greentech Media
- Suzanne Chiavari, Engineer Practice Leader, Illinois American Water
- Ralph Muehleisen, Urban Science and Engineering Program Lead, Argonne National Lab